Tuesday 28 September 2010

Review: Nivea Tinted Moisturizer

Hey Guys,

I've been on the hunt for a tinted moisturizer for a long time and a while ago my friend reccomended the Nivea Tinted Moisturizer, convinced that this was going to be my miracle product I set out to get my hands on it! Only this is the hardest product to buy! Nowhere I looked had it, not even the Boots or Superdrug websites had this product listed. In the end I managed to find it on a freak trip to my local Budgens, so i am warning you now, this is not a convinient product to find, or at least it wasn't for me.

So, I've been using this product everyday for a good few months now and i have to admit I love it. I have it in the colour 'Neutural' but im not actually sure if it comes in any other colours. The coverage is sheer but is very buildable, and the coulour matches my pale skin tone fairly well, but not perfectly. When you first apply the product to your face it apears quite greasy and blotchey, but it is increadibly easy to blend and drys, to a matte formula, but i would recomend using a powder over the top to set and keep that matte look all day.

This product does have reasonable saying power and I dont find that I am having to continually reapply all day, but i would reccomend using a primer. This is a great everyday 'foudation type product' and although the coverage may be a touch too sheer for some peoeple I tend to use a concealer with it anyway. I really reccomend this product and it's a very resonable price too, i think i picked mine up for around £6 although im not 100% sure, either way a real bargin compared to some of the higher end tinted mousturizers that I have tried in the past.

Anyway, I hope this review was usefull if you were searching for a new tinted mousturizer or were even considering purchasing this one. Thanks for reading (:

- Gabby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment